COVID-19: Real-time marketplace updates for buyers
Updated as of: March 31, 2020 - 11:50AM PDT
As COVID-19 continues to escalate and impact businesses around the world, we are sharing the latest marketplace and logistics updates. We will remain in constant contact with our retail partners and logistics partners, and as the situation evolves, we will update this page as needed.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your order, shipping, or general questions, contact a customer service representative via our Live Chat feature which is available between the hours of 7am - 4pm PDT. You can also email us anytime at [email protected] or call us at 1-866-993-4644 and leave a voicemail.
Marketplace Status* (in alphabetical order)
*Please note: Individual distribution centers may close while auctions will remain open. For specific distribution center availability, please visit the marketplace site.
Shipping and Logistics Updates: US
- C.H. Robinson remains fully operational. All locations have business continuity plans active & in place. Freight and Economic Market Insights
- SEKO will continue operations in all areas, including Shelter in Place locations
- JB Hunt remains fully operational business continuity plans active & in place.
- FedEx remains fully operational but has suspended signatures collection for deliveries. Those that absolutely require a signature can still purchase the Adult Signature Option. For more information go to FedEx.com
Shipping and Logistics Updates: Europe
- Per SEKO Even as the European Union extends travel restrictions across the continent after individual countries implemented restrictions including Denmark, France and Italy, we continue to expect the free flow of cargo both internationally as well as domestically to continue. Our teams in the UK, Netherlands, Germany and the Nordics will monitor the situation in the EU as well as globally as news develops. You can also read about the latest impacts on freight by visiting the IRU website.